Vtelltales.com recognizes the importance of maintaining your privacy. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us.
This Policy describes how we treat user information we collect on http://www.vtelltales.com and other offline sources.
Vtelltales.com is a property of VTELLTALES PVT. LIMITED, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at Vardhaman Chambers, Room No.322 3rd floor, 17-G Cawasji Patel Street, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001.
The phrase VTellTales refers to VTellTales Pvt. Ltd., it’s Directors, officers, all or any of them. The phrase maybe used interchangeably to inure favourably to VTellTales Pvt. Ltd., it’s Directors, officers, all or any of them.
Information We Collect
Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country and IP address.
Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a ticket. Please note that we NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. If you share this information with any person, you are doing so at your own risk.
Information you post. We collect the information you post in a public space on our website or Application or on any third-party social media site belonging to Vtelltales.com
Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in or any other information provided by your during the use of our website and or Application. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We Collect Information In Different Ways.
We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register on the Website or Application. We also collect information if you post a comment on our website, write a review or ask us a question through phone or email.
We collect information from you passively. We may use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our website. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use Of Your Personal Information
We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
We use information to improve our services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features. These might be our own offers, or third-party offers we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you take a license/subscription from us we’ll enroll you in our newsletter.
We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing Of Information With Third-Parties
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Ms. Preeti Joshi
322, Vardhaman Chamber, Cawasji Patel Street, Fort, Mumbai 400001
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at contactus@Vtelltales.com
Updates to this policy
From time to time we may change our privacy practices. We reserve the right to make such modifications, amendments, updates, etc. to the Website as we deem fit. We will notify you of any material changes to this policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our site periodically for updates.
TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (for Website)
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) governs your use of this website, [vtelltales.com]. This Agreement includes, and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referenced below.
VTELLTALES PVT LTD. reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website.
VTELLTALES PVT LTD. will alert you that changes or revisions have been made by indicating on the top of this Agreement the date it was last revised. The changed or revised Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website.
Your use of the Website following the posting any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions.
VTELLTALES PVT LTD. encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing use of the Website.
This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with VTELLTALES PVT LTD. for other services.
If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the Website. If you would like to print this Agreement, please click the print button on your browser toolbar.
Content; Intellectual Property; Third Party Links
The content on this website is largely contributed by the general users of the Website. This Website may also offer information and marketing materials. This Website also offers information, both directly and through indirect links to third-party websites.
VTELLTALES PVT LTD. therefore, does not always create the information offered on this Website; instead, the information is often gathered from other sources. To the extent that VTELLTALES PVT LTD. does create the content on this Website, such content is protected by intellectual property laws of the India, foreign nations, and international bodies.
Unauthorized use of the material may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other laws. You acknowledge that your use of the content on this Website is for personal, noncommercial use. Any links to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. VTELLTALES PVT LTD. does not endorse the contents on any such third-party websites.
VTELLTALES PVT LTD.is not responsible for the content of or any damage that may result from your access to or reliance on these third-party websites. If you link to third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Use of Website;
- VTELLTALES PVT LTD. is not responsible for any damages resulting from use of this website by anyone.
- You will not use the Website for illegal purposes.
- You will (1) abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property), (2) not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users, (3) not resell material on the Website, (4) not engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of “spam”, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication, and (5) not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website
- By using this Website, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the content and materials on the Website in connection with your normal, noncommercial, use of the Website.
- You may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express written authorization from VTELLTALES PVT LTD.or the applicable third party (if third party content is at issue).
- By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on the Website, you hereby grant VTELLTALES PVT LTD. a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and assign such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world.
- VTELLTALES PVT LTD. does not have the ability to control the nature of the user-generated content offered through the Website.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website and any content you post.
- VTELLTALES PVT LTD.is not liable for any damage or harm resulting from any posts by or interactions between users.
- VTELLTALES PVT LTD. states that the stories posted in this Website/ Application etc. under the ‘Fiction’ Category are purely fictional and any resemblance of the story /stories or character to real life stories, incidents or characters are a pure coincidence.
- VTELLTALES PVT. LTD. States that all categories of stories besides the ‘Fiction’ Category, may include views of the story creators/authors based on real and true events and factual knowledge, which does not in any manner reflect the same to be VTELLTALES’ view and VTELLTALES shall not be liable in any manner for the same.
- Views expressed in any article or story on this website or Application are the views of the authors/ creators of Stories individually and do not necessarily reflect the view of VTELLTALES PVT LTD.
- VTELLTALES PVT LTD. is not responsible for any pictures, audio, photograph, news items, articles annexed, clippings, art clips, GIF, stickers etc. which may be objectionable, hurt the religious, political, moral sentiments or intellectualism of others.
- VTELLTALES PVT LTD. reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between and among users of the Website and to remove any content VTELLTALES PVT LTD. deems objectionable, in the sole discretion of VTELLTALES PVT LTD. or any of its directors.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- Your use of this website, services are at your sole risk.
- The website and services are offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- VTELLTALES PVT LTD.Expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to the website content, or any reliance upon or use of the website content.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, VTELLTALES PVT LTD.Makes no warranty:
- That the information provided on this website is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
- That the links to third-party websites are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- VTELLTALES PVT LTD. Entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, in law, in equity, or otherwise, with respect to the website content.
- VTELLTALES PVT LTD. will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages in connection with this agreement in any manner, including liabilities resulting from (1) the use or the inability to use the website content or ;(2) any lost profits you allege.
- You will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless VTELLTALES PVT LTD., and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of
- this Agreement or the breach of your warranties, representations and obligations under this Agreement;
- the Website content or your use of the Website content;
- any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity;
- your violation of any provision of this Agreement; or
- any information or data you supplied to VTELLTALES PVT LTD.
- When VTELLTALES PVT LTD. is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, VTELLTALES PVT LTD. may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify VTELLTALES PVT LTD.
- Your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by VTELLTALES PVT LTD.to be a material breach of this Agreement.
- VTELLTALES PVT LTD. will have the right to participate in any defense by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content, services with counsel of VTELLTALES PVT LTD. choice at its expense.
- VTELLTALES PVT LTD. will reasonably cooperate in any defense by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense.
- You will have sole responsibility to defend VTELLTALES PVT LTD. against any claim, but you must receive VTELLTALES PVT LTD. prior written consent regarding any related settlement.
- The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or your use of the Website.
- AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND
By using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement and all terms and conditions on this Website.
VII. YOUR ACCOUNT OBLIGATIONS
- In consideration of your use of the site, you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (the “registration information”); and
- maintain and promptly update the registration information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and registration and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password and registration.
- You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. the Site considers this registration information private. The information is kept on a secure server to protect it from outside parties. We use the information only for the limited purposes of processing your orders, for statistical purposes to improve our site and services to you, to administer our site, or special offers that may be of interest to you.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your registration and refuse any and all current and future use of the site.
VTELLTALES PVT LTD. will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, or boycott.
Cessation of Operation.
VTELLTALES PVT LTD. may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cease operation of the Website.
This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and VTELLTALES PVT LTD. and supersedes any prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter contained herein.
Effect of Waiver.
The failure of VTELLTALES PVT LTD.to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction.
- This Website originates from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary.
- Neither you nor VTELLTALES PVT LTD.will commence or prosecute any suit, proceeding or claim to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, to recover damages for breach of or default of this Agreement, or otherwise arising under or by reason of this Agreement, other than in courts located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- By using this Website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of this Agreement. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of this Agreement and any related documents.
Statute of Limitation.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website, Services or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
No Class Action
Any claims arising out of, relating to, or connection with this agreement must be asserted individually.
- VTELLTALES PVT LTD. reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website.
- If your access to the Website is terminated, VTELLTALES PVT LTD.reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the Website.
- This Agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until VTELLTALES PVT LTD. chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance to you, to terminate it.
- VTELLTALES PVT LTD. makes no representation that the Website is appropriate or available for use in locations outside India.
- Users who access the Website from outside India do so at their own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- You may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement to anyone.
- On the other hand, VTELLTALES PVT LTD. may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE
TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
What information is being shared by VTELLTALES PVT LTD. Via this new policy update?
The data being shared between VTELLTALES PVT LTD. website and Application is primarily metadata to offer integrations across the social media company. Metadata is not messages, call etc data, it is different. For instance, it collects mobile device information like the operating system (Android, iOS others), phone model, screen resolution, IP address, language, coarse location (which essentially mean they can track the city you are in but not your actual location).
In a nutshell, for the end-user, the most likely effect via the new policy update will be more targeted across VTELLTALES PVT LTD. and its owned platforms
Disclaimer (can be used for Application and Website and should be used for both)
“VTELLTALES PVT LTD. provides the Vtelltales.com website as a service to the public.
Views expressed in any article or story on this website or Application are the views of the authors/ creators of Stories individually and do not necessarily reflect the view of VTELLTALES PVT LTD.
VTELLTALES PVT LTD. is not responsible for any pictures, audio, photograph, news items, articles annexed, clippings, art clips, GIF, stickers etc which may be objectionable, hurt the religious, political, moral sentiments or intellectualism of others.
Views expressed in any article or story on this website or Application are the views of the authors/ creators of Stories individually and do not necessarily reflect the view of VTELLTALES PVT LTD.
VTELLTALES PVT LTD. is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within this website.
While the information contained within this website is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Although VTELLTALES PVT LTD.may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including websites, VTELLTALES PVT LTD. is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.
Links from VTELLTALES PVT LTD.to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by VTELLTALES PVT LTD. of the parties or their and services. The appearance on this website of advertisements and service information does not constitute an endorsement by VTELLTALES PVT LTD., and VTELLTALES PVT LTD. has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser.”